{Search My Blog}

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{A New Direction} Special Occasion Photography

I don't think I made an official announcement regarding my photography business. It's no longer a hobby for me, it's my career! I'm so excited for 2010 and all the amazing things that will happen.

I've had the pleasure of photographing every possible category in portrait photography and even though I loved it all, there was one photo shoot inparticular that I fell in-love with. Shortly after my first round of boudoir photography, I felt immediately happy when hearing the reviews. And then it happened again when I received a text message on Christmas Day saying, " He LOVES his little black book. Thank you!" I knew then that if I could make women of all ages feel beautiful and self-confident in their own skin, that I would feel blessed in helping her realize that she is in fact, B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!

This launched the Pretty in Pink event, which I can happily say was a huge success, and the wheels started turning. What other events could I create, that many people don't think about documenting, but would LOVE to, as well as make the girl, pre-teen, teenager and woman feel beautiful and special...because she IS beautiful and special?

I put out a post about needing models on facebook and that has taken off like wildfire. I'm so very excited to work with all of you who signed up and for those of you who I am meeting with these next 3 weeks. I have so many special things planned and with any luck, you'll fall in-love with my new photography series. Be on the lookout for the first shoot, scheduled with Alison on March 20th!

Now onto some more photos from the Pretty in Pink Event! Paige, whom I've known since we were itty bitty, has really been an amazing asset to my company. Not only is she an amazing friend, she signed up without any hesitation, to be my business representative, to help spread the word about my photography. She gets free photo shoots, crazy good discounts on anything she wants to order and she gets paid if anyone books a session and hands me one of her referral cards. Nice!!! Thank you Paige! You know how much I love you as a long-time, most dearest friend. I can't wait to work with you.

Check out her images for her rep cards and proof book. I think she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Not only on the outside, but she is an amazing person on the inside too. Hands down, one of my most favorite people. Ever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Brandis Allison - be polite and respectful. it is illegal and down right mean to steal my images.

{For Photographers}

FAQ (3) photography (1)

{The Vault}

{101 in 1001}

Follow my progress --------> 101 in 1001

{Recent Entries}

{Follow Me}


Photobucket

Get MINTED.

Get MINTED.
This my photography storefront. Order all your paper supplies, invitations and announcements right here!

{Zumba with Tami}

{Zumba with Tami}
"Ditch the workout. Join the PARTY!"